One Pair of Denims – Three Looks!
I Received these gorg Limited Edition jeans from Sissy Boy and took on the challenge of creating three looks, going from Day to Night! I love them so much that we are giving away a pair to YOU!
As a petite girl with with a booty, I find it really hard to find jeans that hug my curves (and do not have that gap by the waist-band, or cause the infamous’muffin-top!) Curvy girl struggles right?!
For my first look, I went with a classic white racer back top (Guess), Nude heels and added a pop of colour with my DKNY handbag! You can never go wrong with this timeless way to style jeans!
WHY WE LOVE THESE JEANS!
Softer denim = they are super comfortable!
Totally on trend with ripped detail down the front, as well as a touch of bling for those ladies that love a little glam in their life 😉
These jeans are the perfect length for girls with shorter legs
The most IMPORTANT QUESTION I ask myself when buying jeans “How does my butt look in these jeans?!“, if they squash your booty and make it look like a pancake then take them off immediately! Curves are in honey – OWN YOURS!
For my Second Look I went with a nude knitted top from River Island, gold hoop earrings and a strappy gold sandal from Zara. Kept the make up JLO-inspired – natural, but with a healthy, golden glow.
View this post on Instagram
Coming Soon….💎📸 _________________________________________ #BehindTheScenes #Photoshoot With #Photographer @mr_ctphotography #MakeUp #OnFleek #FaceBeat by me #Fashion #Style #Trend #StreetStyle #FashionInspo #Glamour #FashionBlogger #Model #CapeTown #Joburg #Blessed 🎶 @ToryLanez #ToryLanez #LAconfidential
From Day To Night!
My personal style is a mix of classy, glam and sexy! So this outfit is 100% me! I like to incorporate lingerie into my looks once in a while when I go out dancing with my girls. This body suit is the perfect example! The sheer black lace detail along the sides and by the neckline add a little bit of sexy.
*STYLE TIP* – If you’d like to try a more ‘covered up’ version of this look, throw on a black blazer so there will just be a peek-a-boo of lingerie if you unbutton your blazer.
WIN YOUR OWN PAIR OF LIMITED EDITION SISSY BOY JEANS!
Now for the fun part! Here’s how you can win your very own pair of jeans to the value of R1 599.00 ! (Participants must be currently residing in South Africa)
- Post ANY one of the pictures from this blog on Twitter or Instagram or Both!
- On Instagram TAG @kimjayde @sissyboyjeans @mr_ctphotography; On Twitter TAG @kimistoRobinson @sissyboyjeans
- The MORE you post, the greater your chances of winning! Happy Posting my lovelies!
- The competition will run until 12 August 2016. WINNER will be announced on 13 August 2016!
- The lucky winner will have the jeans in her size delivered to her doorstep!
- There are 5 Different pairs Limited Edition Jeans – Prices vary: R1 199 – R1 599
- Available from all Sissy Boy standalone stores, Stuttafords, and select Independent Boutiques nationwide.
- Sissy Boy Store locator: http://www.sissyboyjeans.com/store%20locator.aspx