Right now, there is nothing sexier or more on trend than a delicious dark lip! We see celebs on red carpets from the Met Gala 2016 to Cannes Film Festival rocking this trend! An here’s how to nail this look in a few easy steps!
FOUNDATION Step 1:
Apply your foundation in circular motions with a foundation brush to create the Flawless finish and avoid getting streaks and uneven lines on your face. We used MAC Pro Longwear, NC42 for full coverage and matte finish on the skin.
EYE Step 2:
To create this look apply “Sketch” eye shadow from MAC in the crease of the eye, then add some “Embark” eyeshadow from MAC to intensify and enhance the colour. On the lid of the eye add INGLOT’s eye shadow No. 397.
Fill in your brows perfectly, using brow eye shadow and a small angled brush. Finally use mascara from CATRICE to volumize your lashes.
CONTOUR Step 3:
THE BODY SHOP’s bronzer was perfection for contouring! The more you use, the darker the contour.
LIPS Step 4:
For this specific look we used the Lipstick colour MEDIA from MAC, which celebs like Chanel Iman and Lorde have been spotted wearing too! Versatile for light and darker skin tones.
FINISHING TOUCHES Step 5:
For a long lasting #FaceBeat, spray some FIX + from MAC! All done! Now wasn’t that easy?
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO!
We posted a short video of this look on Instagram- check it out and let me know what you think!
- MAC Pro Longwear NC42 – R360.00
- MAC Tinted Moisturiser – R380.00
- MAC Sketch Eyeshadow – R210.00
- MAC Embark Eyeshadow – R210.00
- Catrice Mascara – R70.00 – R85.00
- The Body Shop Mineralizer – R230.00
- MAC Media Lipstick – R220.00
- MAC Fix+ – R430.00
*Prices subject to variability
Thank you for visiting! I’d LOVE to hear what you think, please feel free to reach out to me
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/KimistoRobinson
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kimjayde/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/KimJaydeRobinson/