🎉Calling all Sneakerheads & Creatives – WIN the Bold New Vivo Book S & a pair of customized Sneakers!🎉
@Asus_Za and I are teaming up to give YOU the chance to have your design customised on a pair of dope new kicks and a one of a kind Vivo Book S!
How to enter:
1) Post a pic of your custom sneaker design on Instagram
2) Tag @asus_za & @kimjayde
Use the hashtag #WowTheWorld
IT’S THAT EASY!!
25 June – Top 10 Best Designs Nationwide announced
29 June – WINNER ANNOUNCED!
T’S & C’S Below
Terms and Conditions for the #WowTheWorld #VivoKicks with Kim Jayde Competition.
1. This promotional competition is conducted by AsusTeK Computers (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd (the “Organiser”). By entering the #WowTheWorld #VivoKicks competition (the “Competition”), participants agree to the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Ts and Cs), which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of the Organiser shall be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered, save that correspondence shall only be limited to notifying the winning participant.
2. The Competition is only open to participants who are South African citizens and is not open to –
2.1 the directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Organiser; and
2.2 immediate family members of the Organiser’s employees, advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
3. The Competition commences at 16:00 on Wednesday, 20 May 2020 and ends at 00:00 on 24 June 2020 (the “Competition Period”). The winner shall be notified via a live stream on Monday. 29 June 2020 or via their social media direct messaging [announced on the Organiser’s Instagram account].
4. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that his/her entry is received by the Organiser prior to the closure of the Competition. Any entries which are not received by the Organiser prior to the closure of the Competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
5. To participate in the competition, the participant must post their custom design inspired by the ASUS VivoBook on Instagram. Tag @ASUS_ZA and @kimjayde. Use the #WowTheWorld.
6. All posts must include both tags and the competition hashtags.
7. The winner be chosen based on;
6.1 creativity and design
6.2 creative adaptation of the ASUS VivoBook S433 look and feel
7. The winner will be chosen in combination with Kim Jayde and the ASUS ZA marketing team based on the above requirements
8. The prize consists of;
8.1 An ASUS VivoBook S433 with custom A-Panel with winner’s design
8.2 Custom branded sneakers with winner’s design
9. Delivery of prizes
9.1 The notebook and sneakers will be delivered within 6-8 weeks of winner being announced (dependent on production and import timelines).
10. For the avoidance of any doubt, the prize does not include any cash prizes or cash donations or any other expenses which may be incurred by the participant (or participant’s partner (if applicable)), during and for purposes of the participant’s entry into the competition and the participant’s acceptance and/or use of a prize.
11. Participants may enter more than once but only one entry will be considered
12. Participants must ensure that the privacy settings on their social media accounts are properly enabled so as to allow the Organiser to receive their responses and to further communicate with the participants.
13. The winner hereby agrees to allow the Organiser, after obtaining the winners’ written permission, to require the winner (at no fee) to be identified and a photograph taken and published in printed and/or electronic media, or to appear on radio, the internet, e-mail and television, when accepting their prizes.
14. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash in part or as a whole.
15. All participants indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) or loss of any nature and howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in the Competition and subsequent acceptance and use of the prize.
16. The Organiser herein reserves the right to withdraw/exclude participants’ entries which the Organiser considers unsuitable with regards to its content. The Organiser (and its affiliates / partners) is/are not responsible for any entries which are (i) misdirected, (ii) illegible, (iii) late or (iv) not received by it/them, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, the Organiser (and its affiliates/partners) is/are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the internet, telecommunications lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
17. The Organiser shall not be liable for any disruption to the Competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the running of the Competition, the Organiser may, in its sole discretion, use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the Competition on a fair and equitable basis to the participants.
18. Any breach of these Ts and Cs may, at the Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of any prize.
19. The Organiser will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof. The participant may not win a prize if it is unlawful for the Organiser to supply such a prize to the participant, and if the participant does win such a prize, the participant will forfeit it. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of the Organiser’s social media platforms and/or the reliance of information contained in it or on them.
20. The Organiser does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that
21.1 your entry or participation in the Competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
21.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
21.3 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, the participant agrees to waive any of his/her rights, interests and expectations that the participant may have in regard to the Competition and acknowledge that s/he will have no recourse against the Organiser and its affiliates as well as third party suppliers (if any). Participants who participates in this Competition acknowledge that, through their participation in the Competition, they have read the legal notice pertaining to the Organiser’s social media platforms (where applicable).